For years, consumers have been searching for a truly effective body shaping treatment that does not include the hefty price tag and prolonged downtime of an invasive surgical procedure.
We have just the solution: VASER Shape, a non-invasive treatment that combines ultrasound and massage to smooth, firm, and shape the body while also reducing the appearance of cellulite.
VASER Shape is a great body shaping option for those who do not want an invasive surgical procedure. It is ideal for the average person who wants to target a specific problem area with zero downtime. So far our patients have seen excellent results in just a few treatments - from the mother who wants to return to her pre-baby body to a woman who wants to reduce the appearance of cellulite on her thighs before a beach vacation.
VASER Shape treatments deliver remarkable results with a warm, soothing comfortable experience for patients, without the downtime, scars or excessive costs associated with surgical procedures. VASER Shape can also provide real, measurable results from the very first treatment session, so patients do not need to wait weeks or months to see their results.
How does VASER Shape works
The VASER Shape System utilizes a combination of ultrasound therapy and zonal lymphatic massage in a non-invasive manner to treat fatty tissue beneath the skin. Depending on the patient’s needs and expectations, physicians can choose between multiple program settings that allow for a gentle postoperative session or more aggressive protocol for non-invasive body shaping.
Treatments are generally scheduled once or twice a week and last between 30 and 60 minutes depending on the treatment area. During each session, the System targets fatty tissue, encourages removal of toxins from the body through the lymph system, and increases local blood circulation.
VASER Shape is FDA cleared for reduction in the appearance of cellulite and is currently undergoing studies for body contouring and circumferential reduction applications.
What body areas can be treated with VASER Shape?
VASER Shape can be used to treat the following areas:
- Love handles
What kinds of results can I expect?
You can expect a temporary reduction in the appearance of cellulite. Areas treated with VASER Shape appear more smooth and "natural-looking" than before the treatment.
Where is VASER Shape performed?
VASER Shape is typically performed in an office setting by a physician or other trained practitioner. VASER Shape does not require anesthesia of any kind.
How soon will I see my results?
While you may see results after the first treatment, patients typically see the most visible results after a regimen of three to five sessions.
Is there a recovery period?
No. Following the procedure, you can resume normal activity without pain or downtime. Your skin may appear slightly pink and feel warm after the procedure due to the increased local blood circulation in the area. This should resolve itself within a few hours after the treatment.
Is VASER Shape right for me?
Although VASER Shape is recommended for a wide range of patients, you should be realistic about the kinds of results you expect from the treatment. We recommend consulting with a physician to make sure VASER Shape is right for you.
How much does the treatment cost?
VASER Shape requires special equipment and administration by a trained practitioner. The total cost of your procedure will vary depending upon the number of body areas treated and the total number of sessions required to achieve your desired results.
Video: Introduction to VASER® Shape
Why VASER Shape
- The body shaping market is expected to expand by over 12% each year through 2014. More than 2.8 million body shaping procedures will be performed in the U.S. by 2014, and practitioners will earn fees in excess of $1.5 billion. (Medical Insight, 2010)
- Many patients are looking for an effective body shaping treatment that does not include the hefty price tag, prolonged downtime and anesthesia that are associated with an invasive surgical procedure, such as liposuction.
- VASER Shape is a safe and effective, non-invasive body shaping treatment for both men and women, combining ultrasound and massage to smooth, firm and shape the body, while also reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- VASER Shape has measurable and immediate, off–the-table results. To see the most visible results 3 to 5 VASER Shape treatments are typically recommended, although some people see a difference after just one session.
- No serious complications have been attributed to the VASER Shape System to date with over 2,000 treatments performed.
- The VASER Shape System received FDA clearance in May 2010.
- VASER Shape is a trusted body shaping method in a society saturated with fad procedures.
- Physician users report the following VASER Shape benefits:
- Areas treated appear smoother and firmer than before the treatment
- No downtime or pain
- Visible results in just one hour
- Reduction in the appearance of cellulite
- Requires no additional diet or exercise plans
- No needles or anesthesia needed
- Warm, soothing, comfortable treatment
- Physicians can treat a wide range of body areas with the VASER Shape system. Typical areas include abdomens, hips, love handles, thighs, backs, buttocks, knees and arms.
- VASER Shape can be performed in an office setting by a physician or other trained practitioner.
- The buzz about VASER Shape is growing. It has already been featured by: ABC, NBC, CBS, The Doctors, FOX, Style List, New You, My Beauty Space, American Health and Beauty, Kate Somerville, Medical Insight, and C Magazine.